Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Favorite 2013 VegCookbook Club Recipes

It's New Year's Day and I realized that I didn't post about VegCookbook Club for December but I have been revisiting my favorite recipes from 2013. Below are some photos, largely from Instagram, with links to my initial reviews from earlier in the year. Eat, Drink, and Be Vegan got my vote for cookbook of the year, but all of the books that I sampled were winners. I didn't get my hands on Isa Does It, the November book, which won the popular favorite. However I will be cooking from the January selection, the books of author Lindsay S. Nixon, aka the Happy Herbivore.
Top Smoothie: Crazy Sexy Goddess Smoothie, I posted about this amazing smoothie twice!
Top Dressing: Dijon Vinaigrette. Okay, I really like making salad dressings. This one is classy.
Top Baked Good (savory): Cornbread Biscuits
Top Baked Good (sweet): "You Got Peanutbutter in my Chocolate" Cookies, also from EDBV. Oops, I never posted about this one. But it was good enough for my office holiday potluck.
Top Dessert: Sinful Chocolate Pudding. So easy to make.

No comments: