Saturday, January 18, 2014

NYC bites

It seems to take holiday weekends for me to update my blog. Here are some food highlights from a pre-holiday trip to NYC. My boyfriend and I ate lots of sandwiches during this visit, as it was a balmy December weekend. We also enjoyed some dim sum, a seasonal favorite, in Chinatown. My favorite thing was the bowl of steamed spinach that we had at the handy midtown Loving Hut before catching the bus back to DC. It was nice to eat something simple and healthy in the midst of our holiday binge.
Grilled Nama Gori panini and home fries at Sacred Chow, the best sandwich of our trip!
Dim Sum at Buddha Bodai, includes turnip cake, mushroom congee, meatballs, veg spare ribs, and spinach roll.
Mushroom panini at Peacefood Cafe 
Udon Thai Curry at Loving Hut
Sauteéd Spinach at Loving Hut

No comments: