Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Returning to blogging and VegCookbook Club for December

Sticky Fingers' Mudslide
I'm writing this on Thanksgiving Eve, soon to head to PA for the holiday. And I'm noting that it's been eight weeks since my last post! I completely fell off the Internet after VeganMoFo ended in September. In addition to a blogging hiatus, I took a long break from the VegCookbook Club and from Instagram. But I'm planning to return in December, as the VegCookbook Club is planning a celebration of 2013 favorites. Plus, I need to post about Sticky Fingers' new liquor license, which I have enjoyed experiencing recently (see above photo).

2 comments:

Britt Bravo said...

Glad to hear you'll be back cooking with the VCBC, Lydia!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Britt. I'm off to a slow start but looking forward to baking in the snowy weather.